Another Nanowrimo is behind me. I reached my 50,000 words on 11/29. During the month I completed the first draft of my first serialized novel that I am hoping to have out sometime in early 2016. As I’ve stated in previous post, I will be releasing this novel in ~30,000 word episodes.
I had a lot of trouble writing this one smoothly, so I foresee me re-writing the entire novel again from scratch just to assure that I do not miss anything.
I took yesterday off of writing and today I will begin re-writing / editing the new novel during my train rides as I always do. Now is the time that I learn that what I’ve written is not as bad as I thought it was when I was writing it.