Minor word count set back this morning…

With my goal being 1,000 words per writing session and two writing sessions per day I had a minor set back.  I did the unthinkable, I went back and edited three paragraphs in which I ended up deleting 300 words and starting from scratch.  A dismal mistake, but I was able to write all of those words back plus ~600 more putting me close to 64,000 words.  The words scrawled upon Scrivener were much more beautiful than the words that once marred the page.  So, all in all I believe it was a worthy exercise.

Closing in on my goal of completing the first draft of the book by the end of January.  I will keep posting even if no one is reading to keep myself in check.

Cliff

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s